Pure Indigenous - Nourishing Baobab Foot Oil Treatment for Adults
Baobab foot oil is a luxurious, nutrient-rich oil with loads of health benefits!
100% natural cold-pressed oil, Pure Indigenous Baobab oil (Adansonia digitata) is popularly used as a tissue oil and is fabulous for your feet. Say goodbye to dry, cracked heels. It has a lightweight, smooth texture that absorbs quickly and is not greasy. Packed with antioxidants and Omegas 3, 6 & 9 and vitamins A, D, E, and F this deeply restorative oil is a skin booster your body should not go without.
Baobab Foot Oil Treatment Benefits:
- 100% pure, cold-pressed carrier oil
- Use to nourish and repair skin
- Calms irritated and sun-damaged skin
- Moisturises and restores the skin
- Reduces eczema, psoriasis, rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions
- Stimulates collagen production due to high levels of Vitamin C
- Filled with Omega 3, 6 and 9 and vitamins A, D, E, and F
- Proudly made in South Africa
Directions for use:
Use Pure Indigenous Baobab Oil as an ideal base for a few drops of essential oils for a true Aromatherapy experience or a nourishing and restoring treatment for skin and hair. For external use only.
🧡If sold out and you LOVE this product, pre-order it with an approx. 2-week lead time from receiving proof of payment. It's worth the wait!🧡
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness