Feelgood Health - SOS-Hist Allergy Drops for Children & Adults
Feelgood Health's sos-hist allergy drops is a fast-acting all-natural anti-histamine!
With the change of season fast approaching, it's important to maintain a balanced immune system and support normal histamine levels. SOS HistaDrops by Feelgood Health combines herbal and homeopathic ingredients to relieve hay fever and seasonal respiratory allergies. This remedy can be taken for symptoms of hay fever, allergic rhinitis or reactions to airborne allergens like pollen, grass seeds, house dust, animal dander, etc. Enjoy clear eyes, noses and easy breathing all year round.
The Feelgood Health products range offers effective 100% natural and organic supplements and vitamins for adults, children, babies and even your family pet! Furthermore, these remedies are cruelty-free as well as environmentally friendly.
SOS-Hist Allergy Drops Benefits:
- Anti-histamine for adults and children
- 100% natural
- Treats the symptoms of airborne allergies, Allergic Rhinitis and hayfever
- Clears a runny nose and watering eyes
- Reduces wheezing, sneezing and itchy eyes and nose
- Relieves inflammation, redness and swollen eyes
- Reduces dependence on OTC and prescription antihistamines
- No unwanted side effects or drowsiness:
- Proudly made in South Africa
Urtica urens, Plantago lanceolata, Allium cepa (30C), Ars. iod. (30C), Ethanol (natural preservative)
How do I use it?
SOS HistaDrops come in convenient drop form. Simply dilute the drops in at least 1/4 cup (less for the younger child) of water or juice. After the first dose, many people also mix the required dosage in their water bottles and sip during the day in order to achieve ongoing relief.
- Adults and teenagers: 10 - 15 drops in about 1/4/ glass of water or juice every 4 hours or as needed
- Children 4 - 12: 5 - 10 drops in about 1/4 glass of water or juice as needed
Use in conjunction with:
- AllergiClear - as a preventative treatment for all allergic conditions
Safety during pregnancy has not yet been established. Pregnant women can use our Triple Complex BronchoSoothe as an alternative.
🧡If sold out and you LOVE this product, pre-order it with an approx. 2-week lead time from receiving proof of payment. It's worth the wait!🧡
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness