Feelgood Pets - Heart & Circulation Tonic for Dogs & Cats
A healthy pet is a happy pet with Feelgood Pets heart & circulation tonic for dogs and cats!
Feelgood Pets Heart & Circulation Tonic is 100% natural and provides support for dogs and cats cardiac health and functioning. Use this natural heart remedy for pets on its own or as part of a broader treatment program. Ideal for pets with heart and circulation problems associated with a range of ailments.
Due to the unique homeopathic formulation, Heart and Circulation Tonic is safe to use along with prescription medication for cardiac conditions.
Heart & Circulation Tonic Features:
- 20g Bottle
- Ideal for cats and dogs
- Natural homeopathic heart tonic for dogs & cats
- Improves circulation to all parts of the body including the brain
- Helps to support heart health and maintain a regular heartbeat
- Strengthens veins, arteries and heart muscle
- Speeds recovery after surgery (begin using after surgery only)
- Feelgood remedies are animal-cruelty free
- Proudly made in South Africa
Symptoms of heart trouble:
- Tiring more easily than normal
- Low pitched deep cough (often at night)
- Laboured breathing
- Coughing during the night or after exercise
- Fluid retention in the legs and abdomen
- Blueish tinge to the tongue and gums
- Excessive weight loss
Crateagus (D3), Arnica (D3), Kali. phos. (6C), Calc fluor (6C), Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Contains no gluten, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. Safe for use during pregnancy and nursing.
How do I use:
The tiny granules are easy to administer to animals of all sizes and personalities. Sprinkle on the back of the tongue and leave to dissolve. Alternatively, they can be mixed with a little wet food or a treat.
Dosage: Administer three times daily
- Cats: Large pinch of granules
- Small to medium dogs: Two pinches
- Medium to large dogs: 1/4 cap of granules
🐾If sold out and you LOVE this product, pre-order it with an approx. 2-week lead time from receiving proof of payment. It's worth the wait!🐾
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness. Please consult your veterinarian if symptoms persist.